WUWM Highlights & Achievements
- WUWM Board Meeting, The Hague, The Netherlands
- WUWM Guide to Good Practice under formal review by the European Commission SCFCAH
- WUWM communication with Neelie Kroes, European Commissioner for Competition
- Launch of the first-ever WUWM Wholesale Market Awards. Theme: ‘Market Innovation, Community Support & Sustainability’
- WUWM annual Conference held in Mexico City. Theme: "Market Visions with Results"
- New Board elected and new WUWM Chairman takes office
- A WUWM European Retail Market Study completed
- 1st WUWM Retail Conference, Hamburg, Germany. Theme: "European Retail Markets Driving Communities"
- WUWM participates in meeting of European Commission advisory group for the food chain and animal and vegetable health, Brussels
- First WUWM annual Photo Competition launched and first WUWM Market Calendar (2009) published
- WUWM website launched in Spanish
- Communication with Mariann Fischer Boel, European Commissioner, Agriculture and Rural Development
- WUWM launches wholesale market study: "The importance of wholesale markets in food distribution"
- 26th WUWM Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark. Theme: "Every business is a growth business, as long as you know where to look!"
- First WUWM Asia-Pacific Regional Working Group Meeting, Zhengzhou, China