WUWM 2014 Market Awards Open for Submission!
May 27, 2014
Is your market a WUWM member? Can your market offer examples of “Excellence in real-time market renovation”? Why not enter your market in WUWM’s 2014 Market Awards? It’s easy to apply... see the brochure attached for entry details and contact the WUWM Secretariat if you need further information.
This year’s theme is: “Excellence in real-time market renovation”
The deadline for submissions is 22 August 2014.
Areas to be evaluated are:
- Use of creative project management techniques to minimise the negative impact of renovations to ongoing market operations
- Project description and the significance of the project in terms of size and capital budget
- Cost effectiveness of the approach undertaken for project management
- Level of impact the project management approach had on the ongoing market operations
- Testimony from market traders/tenants/operators on the efficiency of the project management approach
Award Judging Panel
The following persons will judge this year’s WUWM Awards:
- Mr Philip Gottwalls, Managing Director, ACDS, LLC, USA,
- Mr Bill McElroy, Managing Director, Turner & Townsend Consulting, UK
- Michel Escoffier, WUWM Honorary Member, France.
Judging will commence at the deadline for submission on 22 July 2014. Please be sure to contact the WUWM Secretariat if you have any queries about submitting your market to these awards.
36th WUWM Congress was held in Guiyang, China
November 15, 2019
The association of Germany’s fresh food markets steps up the campaign for urban diversity
October 21, 2019
Wholesale markets and the FAO: Together to feed the world with healthy and good food!
October 18, 2019
October 10, 2019
September Edition of the WUWM Newsletter is now available
October 9, 2019