WUWM 2014 Market Awards Open for Submission!
May 27, 2014
Is your market a WUWM member? Can your market offer examples of “Excellence in real-time market renovation”? Why not enter your market in WUWM’s 2014 Market Awards? It’s easy to apply... see the brochure attached for entry details and contact the WUWM Secretariat if you need further information.
This year’s theme is: “Excellence in real-time market renovation”
The deadline for submissions is 22 August 2014.
Areas to be evaluated are:
- Use of creative project management techniques to minimise the negative impact of renovations to ongoing market operations
- Project description and the significance of the project in terms of size and capital budget
- Cost effectiveness of the approach undertaken for project management
- Level of impact the project management approach had on the ongoing market operations
- Testimony from market traders/tenants/operators on the efficiency of the project management approach
Award Judging Panel
The following persons will judge this year’s WUWM Awards:
- Mr Philip Gottwalls, Managing Director, ACDS, LLC, USA,
- Mr Bill McElroy, Managing Director, Turner & Townsend Consulting, UK
- Michel Escoffier, WUWM Honorary Member, France.
Judging will commence at the deadline for submission on 22 July 2014. Please be sure to contact the WUWM Secretariat if you have any queries about submitting your market to these awards.
March WUWM Newsletter Now Available!
April 5, 2019
Rungis Market in the Guinness Book of Records for the World’s Longest Table!
April 1, 2019
LYLM International Celebration Event in the Month of May
March 22, 2019
WUWM 2019 Elections – Call for Director Nominations
March 21, 2019
In Memory of Josef Podr
March 8, 2019